Heres a Video showing how to use the epic Babyliss hair tool :]
Id say this was my best hair buy for a long time. Ive completely ditched my straightners, heck! i dont even know where they are!
I find using this so much easier then blowdrying with a brush and then straightening after.. in which on myself, takes about 45mins compared to ‘big hair’ that takes me completely 20 minutes… (10 if in a rush) Any one that knows me KNOWS how much i hate doing my own hair. Seriously, it drives me mad!! But this makes it a million times easier.
- Always use some kind of leave in conditioner. If over dryed the effect can be quite fluffy. So you need moisture to keep it from being flyaway
- NEVER try to use this tool with hair thats soaking wet. It should be about 70% air/towel dry, unless you want a big tangly mess on your head :]
- Make it easy for yourself and work in sections. Seriously..it helps.
- Make sure each section is throughly dry before moving on. Slightly dampish hair will frizz unless sealed and fully finished with the tool
- Use serum after.
- Dont panick if your rotate it the wrong way! just stop and press the other button to untangle it for you!
- Dont pick up too much hair. It will snag. ouch! My sections were fine
Thanks for reading!