This is how I wore my ‘face’ today. I fancied dark cranberry colours, something to play up the eyes to distract from my messy hair! haha! I think it worked!
(If you want to see larger images, please click the photos!!)
Products I used:
- YSL touche eclat foundation B40
- Macs studio finish concealer NC20
- Bourjois Bronzer in olive skin
- Physicians formula glowing blush
- NYX jumbo pencil in black bean
- Carmex cherry
- Sleek eyebrow kit
- ELF eyeshadow palette. The deep purple/cranberry tones
- Bourjois liquid 16hr liner in black
- Ardell demi wispies eyelashes
- Loreal butterfly mascara in black
- Topshop nude lipstick in Secret admirer (/also pictured above is inhibition)
I couldn’t pick it up on camera easily but i did use a gold eyeliner in the inner corner to brighten up!
Messy hair in all its glory ;) If you cant rock a messy ‘cant be bothered bun’ on a Sunday, when can ya!
Oh hello. *eyeroll*
I did originally have Inhabition by Topshop on my lips, but felt it was too dark for all that eye make up I have going on, so toned it down with a paler shade. Even though its not true to colour as its stained from the berry lips I had on! oops!
Thanks for reading! These kinds of post are super easy for me to do, so ill try and do these every Sunday. I dont have much freedom make up wise during the week because of work! So expect some crazy looks soon! haha!