Today I’m bringing you, something I haven’t done in a while! A video!
…not just any though, a HD video! eek!
I decided since I have a nice new area to film (thanks to ikea!) , I may as well try it out.
Now I feel like I have to pop in a disclaimer, haha. This was my first time editing a proper Video from a DSLR, rather then one straight from the trusty ole’ webcam, so sorry if it seems a little choppy now and again, as its also my first time using Adobe Premier! I’ll miss you windows movie maker!
Right lets get too it. Here’s the video. Hope you enjoy.
(Have to apologise for the lack of music/sound, so its a silent video for now! I might reupload at a later date once I find some youtube friendly music!)
- Cetaphil Moistursing lotion
- Balance me eyecream
- Carmex Cherry lipbalm (mmmm)
- YSL touche eclat foundation in shade B40
- Collection (2000) lasting perfection concealer in light
- Revlon Naked powder in number 10 fair clair
- ELF eyelid primer
- ELF eyebrow kit in light
- 17 clear mascara used on eyebrowS
- Bourjois bronzer the chocolate orange one in olive skin
- Dainty doll blush 002
- Physicians formula blush in blushing glow
- Prestige Sunbaked mineral bronzer/highlighter 03 pure shimmer
- Eyeshadows used were from the MUA undressed palette. lightest shade and the matte taupe
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in corrupt
- Bourjois 16hr liquid liner in black
- Maybelline rocket volume mascara in black
- Rimmel Glam eyes in black
- Bourjois rouge edition lipstick in 19
- Real techniques Expert Face brush
- Real techniques powder brush
- Real techniques limited edition Duo fibre contour brush
- Gosh eyeliner brush (eyebrows)
- Crown brush Deluxe crease brush
Phew! And thats all I used for that ‘simple’ look. haha!
Hope you enjoyed. Hopefully bringing you more videos soon. I might try and do more close up eye make up looks, as its pretty simple to shoot!
Thanks for watching/reading!